Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 4 06/07

YOYO!! i just came back from school. The whole process of making the lucky drawing video is quite funny. i didn't knew my voice was that girly!!! i have already picked out the winner but i will not give him/her the prize yet until the video is fully modify and post it on the facebook group.

i can tell you guys, is an totally unexpected winner. i got a feeling is him/her before i do this lucky draw. Maybe he/she pray everyday, thats why so how the luck always follow him/her not me :(

okay! Back to the work for today. Yoke had finally give us guide for Photoshop, i was so happy until she give us the 8 exercises.

All are short assignment, for those who already familiar with the photoshop they can like do it within 1 hour or maybe lesser. For a beginner like me, took me longer enough
this is the photo that i used, it was taken quite long ago when i was .. secondary 3.. slowly guess which 1 is me. this photo was taken in the train by the way. Next i'm going to choose a photo as the background to add effects on this group photo.

the photo which i used is the photo on the left (A picture of me and my friend jason). the spotlight is the main attraction hence i used the clon to actually cover up everything. Finally i put the 2 photos together. There you go! the Blur effect on the group photo. futher more if u look closer you will see the spotlight arrangement.
oh i almost forgot i left with the cropping picture.
There >
I have made the brightness and contrast to the high limit.
What i want is to show people the differents.


Next up is photo editing which we will using a photo of the first female crew who reached outer space.
I did something very different from the instruction and below is my edited photo.

I added my face inside this photo and the tricky part is the skin colour adjustment. i have to keep on clonning the face colour of the people. the 2 members on the right, i added hair on their forehead too.
i have already tried my best. Sorry i just a rookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment