Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 2 (03/07)

yoyo!! is friday!! no sch for today but need to do assignment. i was thinking is good that people get to know my group but i scare people might not be interested. therefore i added 1 prize
Today i went a bit shopping the whole day!! and i finally got it! :)
i emphasize again.
To the members of my group "i can't live without music". There will be a lucky draw section whereby i will do it LIVE on a video( which i will upload also on this blog) next "Monday" will be the deadline so can u guys (members of "i can't live without music") help me spread the word to win an "exclusive" prize just for "1" person You maybe the lucky one. So hurry!! join my group!!
the link is " http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=94381082511"

the google map thing i have no idea how to do but i think will be a history music lesson for me and i am going to share with you guys :)




the prize picture


No comments:

Post a Comment